Lacrosse Gear Review is committed to the protection of your personal information in accordance with the National Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
1. What is "Personal Information"
1.1 "Personal information" is any information or opinion (recorded in any form) about a person, whether true or not, from which that person may be identified.
1.2 Lacrosse Gear Review collects personal information from its users via the Lacrosse Gear Review website (Website) or when you email us or contact us by telephone or mail.
2. Information collected via Lacrosse Gear Review Website
2.1 Lacrosse Gear Review will not collect any personal information about visitors to the Website except when they knowingly provide it or as otherwise described below. For example, Lacrosse Gear Review will collect personal information from users to its Website when they register to receive e-newsletters, enter competitions or surveys.
2.2 When you visit and browse the Website, Lacrosse Gear Review’s Website host will collect personal information for statistical, reporting and maintenance purposes.
2.3 This information will not be used to identify you and may include:
- the number of users visiting the Website and the number of pages viewed;
- the date, time and duration of a visit; or
- the path taken though the Website.
2.4 Lacrosse Gear Review’s Website host uses this information to administer and improve the performance of the Website.
2.5 Cookies are small text files that are transferred to a user's computer hard drive by a website for the purpose of storing information about a user's identity, browser type or website visiting patterns.
2.6 If you access the Website, a cookie is downloaded onto your computer's hard drive when you first log onto the Website and it is automatically deleted from your hard drive after a period of thirty days.
2.7 Web beacons are images that originate from a third party site to track visitor activities. Lacrosse Gear Review does not currently use web beacons to track the visiting patterns of individuals accessing its Website.
3. What information Lacrosse Gear Review collects about you
3.1 Lacrosse Gear Review collects or may collect the following kinds of information about users:
- 'contact information'. This may include an email address where Lacrosse Gear Review can contact you. It may also include your name, mobile phone number, other phone numbers or address details.
- Communications (by email or other means, which pass through the Lacrosse Gear Review systems) between yourself and Lacrosse Gear Review.
- Other personal information provided voluntarily by you. This could be in response to surveys, contests or online activities.
- Non-personally identifiable information, such as your IP address, browser type, pages visited etc. None of this information identifies you personally.
4. How Lacrosse Gear Review uses the personal information it collects about you
4.1 We only use personal information collected via our website for the purposes for which it was given to us.
We do not share personal information about individuals with other government agencies, organisations or any one else unless one of the following applies:
- the individual has consented
- the individual would reasonably expect, or has been told, that information of that kind is usually passed to those individuals, bodies or agencies
- it is required or authorised by law
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody's life or health
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for the enforcement of the criminal law or of a law imposing a pecuniary penalty, or for the protection of public revenue.
5. Who we disclose your personal information to
5.1 When an individual’s email address is received by us because they sent us a message, the email address will only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which they have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list
6. Your consent
7. Updating, storage and security of personal information held by Lacrosse Gear Review
7.1 Individuals who choose to join our email lists, complete online forms or lodge enquiries will have their contact details stored on password protected databases.
Staff members associated with website maintenance have access to our website’s backend system which is password protected. Our website server, hosted by our internet service provider, is also password protected.
8. Finding out what personal information Lacrosse Gear Review holds about you
8.1 You are entitled to access personal information that Lacrosse Gear Review holds about you. If you request access to your personal information, we will grant your request unless providing you with access would unreasonably impact upon the privacy of others or is not otherwise permitted under the National Privacy Principles. If Lacrosse Gear Review refuses your request to access your personal information, it will provide you with reasons for our refusal.
8.2 A request for access can be done in any of the following ways:
9. What to do if you have a question, problem or complaint about our use of your personal information
Keep in Touch
Subscribe to LGR Newsletter
Latest User Reviews
Review of the STX Super Power Head1"Good all 'rounder until it warps"by peter.campbell on April 7, 2017
Review of the Brine Verdict X Head4"Worth it"by dilon.merritt on January 27, 2017
Review of the Gait Recon Pro Gloves4"great glove"by mark.curry on February 14, 2016
Review of the STX Shield Pro Goalie Gloves3"Good-looking gloves, but not that great in practice"by laurent.stanevich on October 4, 2015